We are Tevel Aerobotics Technologies, our vision is to revolutionize the agriculture industry with robotics solutions.
Our product is a fleet of drones that picks fruit in the orchard, are you up to the challenge?
- Interested of working with cutting edge of technology?
- Intrigued by nearly impossible challenges?
- Do you learn faster then the speed of light?
- Are you a team player?
- Looking for the opportunity to acquire insane professional qualities?
Be a part of the core team
Our Operations team is preparing for the upcoming harvesting season, during which we will be testing our prototype system in the field: in actual fruit orchards, picking the fruits and testing different prototype versions. We are looking for a Field Operator to join our Operations team, to lead operations on the ground while working side-by-side with our software and hardware engineers, and algorithm developers.
- Manage daily operations in the field - safely, efficiently, successfully
- Maintain direct and on-going communication with the R&D departments
- Assist R&D departments in improving the product during the process
- Provide feedback and inputs for the product design from the operator level
- Experience in quadcopter assembly
- Experience in quadcopter calibration
- Technical capabilities: troubleshoot, diagnose problems, replace parts, repair parts
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills in English
- Experience with drone electronics and soldering - advantage
- Knowledge of the Pixhawk™ flight controller - advantage
- Valid drone operator license - advantage
- Experience with Linux - advantage
- During the months August through November, operations will be conducted in the Golan Heights - every week, often for several days at a time (staying overnights)
- Field person - hands-on, loves the outdoors, isn’t afraid to get their hands “dirty”
- Working hours are flexible - might be from early morning hours to late at night
- Occasional travel abroad for demos and on-site field operations
- Team player - will work in an intimate team of 2-3 people for many hours in the field
- Customer service oriented, able to communicate properly with clients, demonstrating a high level of customer service attitude
- Able to take charge and lead a team remotely in the field
- Highly motivated
- Detail-oriented and a self-learner
- Military service in elite combat units - advantage
Contact · CV to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Tevel Aerobotics Technologies Newsletter